Keyword: Kratom Extract
“All You Need To Know About Kratom Extract”
What is the Kratom Extract?
Kratom is the leaf of a tree called mitragyna speciosa found mainly in regions of Southeast Asia like Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia. The Kratom leaves have a dark green color and can grow up to 7 inches long and 4 inches wide. The leaves shed constantly and replace continuously.
The extract comes from these leaves. It contains many alkaloids such as mitraphylline, mitragynine, and 7-hydroxymitragynine (which the most active chemicals present in the extract). Alkaloids are chemical compounds mainly consisting of nitrogen atoms.
Pure Form of the Kratom Extract
Many websites and articles claim to have the strongest extract; hence, it becomes difficult to choose between what’s right and what’s wrong.
- You will find that many websites may claim that a particular component (like Mitragyna), is important for the desired effect of Kratom. There are over 25 alkaloids present in it and the most gratifying extract does not necessarily mean that the plant is in its most natural form!
- You may often get confused about the definition of a “Full Spectrum.” The “Full Spectrum” means that an alkaloid extraction is not in isolation. This simply means that we are ignoring other important components, which may play an important role on the duration and strength of the actual effects of the extract.
- The Kratom extract’s highest concentration (both mathematically and physically) that can be manufactured is a 20 to 1 ratio. If someone claims to have higher concentrations than this, then it is just a marketing hype. On the other hand, if it is below this concentration, then it means that only few alkaloids were isolated. This means it has adulteration and it is much better to avoid products with such false claims.
- There is a maximum absorption rate to every substance one may use. Our bodies have a built-in system that only absorbs as much as it needs and the rest leaves the body as waste.
Why use it?
The people of Southeast Asia have historically used Kratom for both recreational and medicinal purposes. It is useful as a painkiller, as a medicine for diarrhea and is very effective in treating opiate addiction. The alkaloids help to reduce the stress caused by an opiate craving and mitigate further future cravings.
Who to Trust with Extracts
Many websites claim to have the most “pleasurable” extract of Kratom, but you should be careful, as there are very few trustworthy manufacturers out there. One of the most recommended websites is Arena Ethobotanicals. You can easily buy the Kratom extract from them online and they will deliver at your doorstep using USPS. They welcome all international orders and there is a money back policy, with full refund within 30 days.
The Risks Involved
- Kratom has minimal risks to the user, unless one uses it irresponsibly. It is advisable that you DO NOT use any heavy machinery or drive after using it.
- Falling asleep is also a risk and may have harmful consequences.
- The reported side effects are minimal and include nausea, increased urination, and constipation.